Thursday 28 January 2010

Welcome to INSERT PIE HERE!


I
found a picture, and on that picture was a banner proclaiming "Judas"

Underneath that banner was a mouth. A wide open "O" of a mouth that you could have wedged a pie in.

Here it is. The image that started it all... You could get a category 3 pie into this mouth.



This still would not have merited more than a post on a discussion board had it not been for a post on a discussion board, which linked to another picture.



Yes, Andy Murray, famous British tennis player, had won a match, and was demanding a pie as reward. Sideways. with the horns sticking out. You could fit a pie into this mouth that wouldn't stand a chance of getting into the mouth of the Burnley Judas bloke. Category 5 for sure.

So that's what this blog is about. If I find people asking, like chicks in a nest, for a nice porkie pie, I will post them here.

If you should stumble across such an image, please feel free to e-mail me

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't the pies go in t'other end?
    Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm miles ahead of you Gaynor. I've inserted a pie into an arsehole this very day :)

    ReplyDelete